Willumsen Steffensen posted an update 1 week, 1 day ago
Digital media has exploded and Google reported that 2015 marks the year that web searches done on mobile devices have surpassed desktop searches in 10 countries!
Mobile has exploded so rapidly it is the actual leading digital platform for media consumption. 62% of total digital media activity is from tablets and smartphones combined, 54% of this activity comes from apps alone, as outlined by Comscore.
At the time of April 21, 2015, Bing is now indexing mobile apps, that enables these phones rank looking engine results. See the SearchEngineLand article about app search engine ranking. Precisely what does this all mean to suit your needs plus your business? You want a mobile app!
What are the benefits to through an app for your business?
As mobile marketing continues to grow, more and more companies are hopping on the mobile app bandwagon for connecting with "on-the-go" consumers, drive increased traffic, generate repeat business, increase sales through better product promotion, and most importantly, be around on their customers, on his or her cellular phones, 24?7.
Using an app on your business takes marketing efforts to some completely new level. Apps aren’t only for huge companies like Amazon, eBay and Wal-mart anymore. Medium and small business owners are actually upping their marketing strategies and expanding their customer reach with mobile phone applications.
Today’s technology has given us the whole planet at our fingertips! Cellphones have rendered pay phones and many landlines obsolete because we will take them with us wherever we go. That gives businesses an enormous marketing advantage. Consider the rewards a mobile app offers your business as well as your customers:
1. Reinforces your brand
2. Increases your visibility and accessibility on mobile phones
3. Builds relationships and loyalty together with your customers
4. Generates repeat business with app tools like coupons and loyalty cards
5. Enhances online community strategies
6. Connects you with "on-the-go" consumers
7. Increases sales with push notifications
8. Your products/services are easily accessible to your visitors 24?7
9. One touch access to your contact information
10. Provide directions for your location anywhere your web visitors are
11. Fast appointment setting on your customers
12. An app is more easily accessible and loads faster than a website
13. Increase customer engagement and still provide value
14. Customers have easy accessibility in your social media posts
15. Differentiate themselves from the competition
Why a Mobile App is superior to an internet site
Important thing: An app loads and operates considerably quicker! It will only take a second to launch whereas a website will take significantly longer, especially if the mobile user has bad reception. Mobile optimized websites serve an important business purpose, however they do not switch the requirement for apps. Let’s look at a side-by-side comparison:
• Mobile apps give you almost immediate access for the content you will need, websites don’t
• Mobile phone applications appear in the app stores, websites don’t
• Mobile apps are able to keep your company in direct connection with your clients through push notifications, websites don’t
• Mobile apps will always be visible for the desltop of your respective mobile device, websites are certainly not always visible
Can you start to see the energy that mobile marketing apps have to give? With features like push notifications, you are able to instantly reach your web visitors with a lot less commitment than snail mailing sales ads, not forgetting, significantly less advertising costs. However the biggest benefit a mobile app has to offer your company is roi.